To enable an mBills payment, you only need the QR code that appears on the Elly POS terminal screen.
The payment procedure is as follows:
- Enter the payment amount and select "Continue".
- Hand over the terminal to a customer in order to select their preferred payment method – in this case, mBills.
- The customer scans QR code with the mBills app.
- Once the payment is successfully processed, "Payment successful" appears in a green square.
- Give the customer a print-out of the transaction confirmation slip, which prints automatically. If you want to print a copy, click "Print copy of slip".
- If the cash register and the terminal are integrated, the receipt is printed automatically. Otherwise, select the added mBills payment method at the register and issue a receipt.