All you need to do is enter the payment amount. The rest of the process is done by the customer.
- Enter the payment amount and select »Continue«.
- Hand over the terminal to the customer in order to select their preferred payment method – in this case, GoCrypto.
- The customer can choose to make the payment with the Elly Wallet (supports multiple cryptocurrencies), the Bitcoin.com Wallet (supports Bitcoin Cash (BCH)) or Binance Pay (supports multiple cryptocurrencies).
- The customer scans the QR code with the selected crypto wallet and confirms the payment.
- Once the payment is successfully processed, »Payment successful« appears in a green square.
- Give the customer a print-out of the transaction confirmation slip, which prints automatically (if you have not disabled this feature). If you want to print a copy, click »Print copy of slip«.
- If the cash register and the terminal are integrated, the receipt is printed automatically. Otherwise, select the added GoCrypto payment method at the register and issue a receipt.