All you need to do is enter the payment amount. The rest of the process is done by the customer.
- Enter the payment amount and press “Continue”.
- Hand the terminal over to the customer, who selects the desired payment method. Currently, card payments, GoCrypto and mBills are available.
- The customer follows the instructions on the terminal and completes the payment. Once the payment is successful, a “Payment successful” status appears in a green square.
- Give the customer a printout of the transaction confirmation slip, which is printed automatically. If you wish to print a copy, press “Print copy of slip”.
- If your cash register and the terminal are integrated, the receipt is printed automatically. Otherwise, select the payment method on your register and issue a receipt.