- Enter the payment amount and select Continue.
- Hand over the terminal to the customer in order to select their preferred payment method – in this case, GoCrypto.
- The customer can choose to make the payment with an Elly wallet (supports different cryptocurrencies) or any other wallet that supports Bitcoin Cash.
- The customer scans the QR code with the selected crypto wallet and confirms the payment.
- Once the payment is successfully processed, Payment successful appears in a green square.
- Give the customer a print-out of the transaction confirmation slip, which prints automatically. If you want to print a copy, click Print copy of slip.
- If the cash register and the terminal are integrated, the receipt is printed automatically. Otherwise, select the added GoCrypto payment method at the register and issue a receipt.
Have more questions? Submit a request