- Open your Bitcoin.com Wallet app and select "Send".
- Copy and paste the recipient’s wallet address into your own wallet app. Or, if you’re in person, select "Scan QR code" and simply scan it with your app.
- Choose which wallet you want to send Bitcoin from. Make sure you select a BCH wallet if you want to send Bitcoin Cash or a BTC wallet if you want to send Bitcoin.
- Enter how much you want to send and select "Next".
- Carefully check that you’re happy with the details and then "Slide to send".
Download the Bitcoin.com Wallet to start paying in crypto at your local and online stores.